Go to Spungella for new posts.

> academyanimation is no longer active and serves as archives

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Critique - Bouncing Balls (Joey)

Lightball: FINAL!

Heavy Ball:

Spacing and bounce wise FINAL, but the ball bounces too far
screen right. I would split the difference at least, have it move screen
right just a tiny bit.

bouncing it to big one
:

99% Final, but I will have to check it tonight.
The only thing that I see (or think I see) is once it stops bouncing, it
moves screen left too fast and too far.

But as a whole, those clips are FINAL and very well done. I'm just being
picky. Unless you want those balls on your reel, I would move on and do
the ball+tail version if you want to, or whatever you want to start now
that's on your syllabus.

Good job!
Cheers
JD

No comments:

Banner