Go to Spungella for new posts.

> academyanimation is no longer active and serves as archives

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Room Change!!

I mentioned that our room with two people per computer could prove to be a bit frustrating and what do you know, 30mins after my email to Chris Armstrong I got a response saying that the new class room will be in 806. Thanks so much Mr. Armstrong, that was quick action taken there.

I think the room I had last semester was 805 (which was great) and the rooms on the 8th floor seemed pretty big. I haven't seen 806, but I think it's going to be like 805 (if anybody can confirm that, I'd appreciate it, I can't go downtown this week to check).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't need to check the room 806, it's as good as 805, maybe better.
good luck with new semester.

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Cool, thanks for letting me know!

Banner