Go to Spungella for new posts.

> academyanimation is no longer active and serves as archives

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daniel Dociu - Guild Wars

I don't know why I love that type of art so much but whenever I see work like that I get so inspired to stick characters into those environments and animate the hell out of it (not that you can ever do that - I wish you could pick and choose your favorite environments, then load them up in Maya and start your shot).

This time it's the art of concept artist Daniel Dociu. Please visit bldgblog's post called "Game/Space: An Interview with Daniel Dociu" and check out the fantastic artwork, there are many more!







all images are Guild Wars content and materials, and are trademarks and/or copyrights of ArenaNet, Inc. and/or NCsoft Corporation; all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Bobby Pontillas said...

Oh wow! Daniel was my art director back at ArenaNet. Immensely talented and passionate, really looked out for the rest of the art team.

Banner