Go to Spungella for new posts.

> academyanimation is no longer active and serves as archives

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Semester End and Finals





















Next week is the last class and I will be grading all your work. I'm down at the school only once a week, so please make sure to bring all your work next week to class. I'll have a folder ready for drop-off. Put everything you did during this semester in a folder with your full name and student ID. Again, next Monday is the last day, I won't be looking at work after that for grade changes. I will still critique your work if you are going to keep working on it after the semester ends, but in terms of grades, what I see on Monday is what determines the grade.
If you are sick or can't show up for some reason, let me know as soon as you can and send me your work via email.

Alright, one more week, work away!! :-)

No comments:

Banner