Alright! Much better, that's it! I think that pose works much better than the previous one.
Now what's left are just technical things:
- the paper being thrown away, right now they move all over the place, give them a nice curve and more accurate physics
- the idiot's screen left hand at x142. It goes from a fist to open and moved to the left at x143, then the wrist rotates 90 degrees within one frame and goes up, then a bit linear to the right and then up. That whole section this to get smoothed out with nicer arcs.
- his left elbow gets tucked in a bit fast after x40, plus it goes in and out, so just slow that down
- his left hand doing the twirl. I would keep it within the same rotation. Right now he's doing it counter clockwise and then clockwise, plus the arcs are a bit choppy, smooth that out as well
- his left hand thumb does a quick turn at x186, I would not stick it out that much, keep it in
- the finger poses at the end on both hands are nice, but they seemed mirrored. Change one of them a bit
The nerd still got eye problems. Check x121 for instance, you can hardly see the pupil. Same with x162 and x210.
Work on that, but you're almost done! :)
"A Moment in Time" behind the scenes - This almost wants me to get back to owning a Rift. Except that I can't draw, so it would be useless.
14 hours ago